[kj] ** God 4 War - Buddha 4 Peace **

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 09:13:29 EDT 2008

you'll get treated by the way you present yourself,
you have been repeatedly asked to change your behaviour but you simply
refuse and abuse people who ask you politely. You are not a Guro so
please dont be offended if i dont treat you as one.
Im in Swansea on monday so if you continue to have a problem with me,
why not pop through on the train (you are not so far away from there
aren't you?) and we can either have it out over a coffee or simply
have a square go. I'll be outside the Quadrant shopping centre at 2pm,
WH Smiths entrance. Ill wear a Malicious Damage tee shirt.

You can say 'shove it wanker' then to my face

see ya, kiss kiss