[kj] OT: why I hate cats...

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 9 16:21:04 EDT 2008

but we were not discussing humans in that thread were we peter adams,just cats and dogs,so i will repeat--cats are selfish and humans are in a differant catorgory altogether!!

milinda> Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 11:37:08 +0100> From: praest76 at gmail.com> To: gathering at misera.net> Subject: Re: [kj] OT: why I hate cats...> > Cats are selfish, humans are selfish... this is why cats make such perfect pets.> > Generally I've found society is growing ever more intolerant of other> lifeforms. Yeah, animals are great on TV. Look, they're so cute etc.> But human society spends so much time trying to remove them, whether> it be the fear of dirt and bacteria that makes people clean and> disinfect their environs, or folks moaning about dogs and cats and> banning them from every place they can.> > At some point mankind will have expanded to cover the entire globe and> there will be no "wild" for animals to live in, and by then so many> people will have been rendered allergic to all other life-forms by> their homogenised culture that there will be no option other than to> exterminate what is left.> > It's coming kids. Enjoy other animals while they last because unless> they can be used for commercial purposes this society doesn't want> them.> > -- > PRAEst76> http://www.escapism.co.uk/praest76/> _______________________________________________> Gathering mailing list> Gathering at misera.net> http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering