[kj] OT: why I hate cats...

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Wed Apr 9 13:39:34 EDT 2008

Hi. While I think you onto something, it doesn't mean it has to come that...
The more people realize just how important a whole ecosystem is, the more we
can do to stop this type of holocaust.
I believe it is possible ... call me crazy, but I have to believe it.
Really appreciate all your posters!

kw