[kj] KJ2003

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 9 09:57:35 EDT 2008

jko3 knocks stripes of hossanna anyways ;D,glad you are enjoying it as if it was the first time you have listened to it,i love that feeling to ;)

milinda ps now there will proberly be a debate over those 2 c.ds,so i better add---whats this for is better than both of those put together,well i think so anyway ;P> From: fatpotanga at gmail.com> To: gathering at misera.net> Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 11:52:52 +0100> Subject: [kj] KJ2003> > I'm playing this for the 1st time in - crumbs - probably since > Hosannas came out.> > I'd forgotten how good an album it actually is.> > Maybe it's hearing it again after so long.> Compared to the muddy production of Hosannas it sounds really fresh.> > Hanyhoo, it's got me thinking...> Actually, I'm going to pretend I'm that woman on Men in Trees.> (Yes, I am a girl, but the wife likes it & it reminds me of Northern > Exposure.)> > "Hey Elmo, me & my friend Patrick were just discussing the production > short falls of the ever unpopular but oh so influential beat combo > Killing Joke.> Would our affections towards certain recordings be different were they > produced differently from the outset? Live many tracks take on a > totally different light.> So my question to you Elmo is: with better production, how many > Killing Joke albums would we view in an entirely different light?"> _______________________________________________> Gathering mailing list> Gathering at misera.net> http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering