[kj] KJ in LA

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 6 05:15:37 EDT 2008

> Bar Sinister is a pretty cool place to hang out after a HOB show.

By the looks of teh new club going on at Bar Sin. thursday nights, to go there
after the concert will look like a horde of amped up barbarians attacking a Pilgrim
wake, but okay. It's only 10 minutes up the street, too.

Maybe the band will also have an afterparty after the concert?

"T.B." <Partyslammer at socal.rr.com> wrote:
"Michael Garcia" wrote:

> Maybe the rainbow? we can watch fading and half dead rock stars and 80's

> glam sluts snort cocaine off tables. In all seriousness now that I think

> about it, it actually WAS like that the last time I was there! lol

Bar Sinister is a pretty cool place to hang out after a HOB show.

T.B.

(looking at the current state of things)

'Save me..
save me from Tomorrow..
I don't want to sail in this Ship Of Fools...!'