[kj] KJ in LA

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 3 16:52:37 EDT 2008

we are going to have a great time,we always do when we do anything together,anything ;) and tickets???? looks like we will be getting them on day,michael said something that there not advertised yet,we could look on the venues web page ;) xxxxxxxx

From: mik at corvids.eclipse.co.ukTo: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comSubject: RE: KJ in LADate: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 21:43:40 +0100So long as I'm with you I don't care coz we will have a great time.On Thu Apr 3 21:36 , melinda grant <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com> sent:

GOD HELP THE BRITS THEN lol lol ;D))))!!!! milinda ps it should be a great time,with or with out the gig,well,we know how fickle k.j can be LOL

From: mik at corvids.eclipse.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 20:48:58 +0100Subject: Re: [kj] KJ in LAPerhaps a mini gathering on the cards then? Me and Milinda can represent the Brits!On Thu Apr 3 20:45 , Michael Garcia <sandstorm_mg at yahoo.com> sent: