[kj] KJ in LA

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 3 18:02:56 EDT 2008

Does anyone here know who booked them into the HOB, as certain PR bods etc. know nothing? :/

From: LONESTYLE at aol.comDate: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 17:44:41 -0400To: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] KJ in LA

I called HOB yesterday to try to confirm this date with the box office and to no avail I could not get anyone but Ticket Master. They said they did not have a listening of it yet, and it does not mean it they won't . I do not understand why the NYC tickets go on sale first and not the L.A. tickets yet? Odd?

~ Lonely Boy