[kj] KJ in LA

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Thu Apr 3 17:44:41 EDT 2008

I called HOB yesterday to try to confirm this date with the box office and
to no avail I could not get anyone but Ticket Master. They said they did not
have a listening of it yet, and it does not mean it they won't . I do not
understand why the NYC tickets go on sale first and not the L.A. tickets yet? Odd?

~ Lonely Boy

In a message dated 4/3/2008 9:24:06 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,