[kj] OT: Secret Nazi Sex Orgies in England!!!! !!!!

T.B. Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Tue Apr 1 12:02:07 EDT 2008

"B. Oliver Sheppard" wrote:

[Favorite news item of the day. I espeially like the USE of CAPS. - Oliver]

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/3003_nazi_orgy.shtml
<http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/3003_nazi_orgy.shtml>

*F1 boss Max Mosley has sick Nazi orgy with 5 hookers
Son of fascist Hitler lover in sex shame*

/By Neville Thurbeck/

FORMULA One motor racing chief Max Mosley is today exposed as a
secret sado-masochist sex pervert.

The son of infamous British wartime fascist leader Oswald Mosley is
filmed romping with five hookers at a depraved NAZI-STYLE orgy in a
torture dungeon. Mosley— a friend to F1 big names like Bernie
Ecclestone and Lewis Hamilton— barks ORDERS in GERMAN as he lashes
girls wearing mock DEATH CAMP uniforms and enjoys being whipped
until he BLEEDS.

(snip)

Someone should get ahold of this footage, cut it down to about 5 minutes and
dub in The Revolting Cocks cover of "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy" and post it on
Youtube.

T.B.