[kj] OT: Secret Nazi Sex Orgies in England!!!! !!!!

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 11:28:14 EDT 2008

Is he a death in june fan, too? ;)> Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 09:15:29 -0500> From: bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net> To: gathering at misera.net> Subject: [kj] OT: Secret Nazi Sex Orgies in England!!!! !!!!> > [Favorite news item of the day. I espeially like the USE of CAPS. - Oliver]> > http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/3003_nazi_orgy.shtml > <http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/3003_nazi_orgy.shtml>> > > > *F1 boss Max Mosley has sick Nazi orgy with 5 hookers> Son of fascist Hitler lover in sex shame*> > /By Neville Thurbeck/> > FORMULA One motor racing chief Max Mosley is today exposed as a> secret sado-masochist sex pervert.> > The son of infamous British wartime fascist leader Oswald Mosley is> filmed romping with five hookers at a depraved NAZI-STYLE orgy in a> torture dungeon. Mosley— a friend to F1 big names like Bernie> Ecclestone and Lewis Hamilton— barks ORDERS in GERMAN as he lashes> girls wearing mock DEATH CAMP uniforms and enjoys being whipped> until he BLEEDS.> > The multi-millionaire son of Sir Oswald, who was a pal of Adolf> Hitler, plays a concentration camp commandant in a FIVE-HOUR torture> chamber video.> > Mosley—the most powerful man in motor-racing—barks orders in German> as he WHIPS two hookers dressed in striped uniforms reminiscent of> AUSCHWITZ garb while girls in Nazi uniforms look on.> > > > At one point the wrinkled 67-year-old—who publicly likes to give the> impression he has put his father's evil legacy behind him—yells "she> needs more of ze punishment!" while brandishing a LEATHER STRAP over> a brunette's naked bottom.> > Then the lashes rain down as Mosley counts them out in German:> "Eins! Zwei! Drei! Vier! Fünf! Sechs!"> > With each blow, the girl yelps in pain as grinning, grey-haired> Mosley becomes clearly aroused. And after the beating, he makes her> perform a sex act on him.> > Last month the urbane president of the FIA—Formula One's governing> body—hit the headlines when he announced a crackdown on racism in> the sport after McLaren ace Lewis Hamilton was abused by Spanish> spectators.> > PICTURE: Hooker in mock death camp clothes is gagged> > But on Friday the only ‘crackdowns' married Mosley was interested in> were on bare buttocks...including his own.> > Before hammering away at the girls he plays a cowering death camp> inmate himself, having his GENITALS inspected and his hair searched> for LICE—mocking the humiliating way Jews were treated by SS death> camp guards in World War II.> > Then, head bowed and tied up in chains, he is interrogated by a> dominatrix before being chained up and LASHED so hard over a TORTURE> BENCH that he WHIMPERS for mercy and has to have a wound dressing> put on his backside.> > His Jew-hating father—who had Hitler as guest of honour at his> marriage—would have been proud of his warped son's command of German> as he struts around looking for bottoms to whack.> > But even the vile Thirties fascist—whose blackshirt thugs terrorised> London's East End—might have been less impressed with the sordid> company his offspring keeps.> > Mosley's appointment with his hookers was at a smart £2million> riverside flat on London's Chelsea Embankment at noon on Friday.> > Our investigators obtained a graphic video of his sick antics.> > The girls arrived first, led by the main dominatrix, a stern-faced> blonde, carrying a suitcase laden with whips, chains and uniforms.> Half an hour later, Mosley—married to devoted wife Jean since> 1960—turned up wearing a smart overcoat and suit after making the> short walk from his nearby London home.> > The 6ft 2in former barrister once helped his father try to restart> his political career in the Sixties with a new fascist Union> Movement party. He was even a prospective parliamentary candidate> himself.> > But the party that got his vote on Friday was one involving violent> perversion in a rigged-up basement torture dungeon.> > After paying £2,500 in cash, Mosley—a good friend of F1 billionaire> Bernie Ecclestone—was ordered by the head hooker to strip as she> played out his sick fantasy.> > "OK, undress," she snapped. "UNDRESS! You are going to be punished> to be shown how we treat prisoners in our facility."> > As his white Y-fronts hit the floor, the powerfully built blonde> barked out her orders: "Head down. Let's see if they have been> keeping you clean at the other facility.> > "Hurry up! Lie face down! Don't look at me!" Mosley meekly obeyed> and was chained and manacled before another blonde dominatrix,> wearing only a jacket, shirt and knee-length boots, entered the room.> > As another hooker ticked off points on an inspection sheet, she> roughly scrutinised his head and private parts before demanding his> age. "I'm 42," he whispered, lying to attract a severe beating. He> also lied about his name, saying he was called Tim Barnes, so the> punishment would be really painful.> > He got what he wanted. "You are now going to be punished," hissed> the dominatrix. "You are going to receive 12 strokes of the birch> plus another three for not telling me your real age. Then you will> receive six strokes of the cane."> > Mosley was then bent over and strapped naked to a leather torture> bench. The muscular blonde dealt him 15 savage blows. Towards the> end Mosley was whimpering and gasped for breath. Reddened and> bruised, he then received a further six strokes with a cane.> > His flogging over, he left the room before saying, "Thank you,> mistress". After having his wounds dressed, Mosley makes the> transformation from masochist to sadist. Now fully clothed, he bends> two blonde girls over the whipping bench, their striped> concentration camp-style uniform bottoms yanked down to expose their> buttocks.> > He converses in German with one girl throughout the torture, loving> every minute of death camp role-play, while the other girl pleads:> "I don't know what you are saying, so I don't know what to do."> > Oxford-educated Mosley has refused to condemn his father who was> considered so dangerous he was interned during the war. He once said> in an interview: "He was wonderful as a person. But I don't think my> father would have made a good dictator. He talked tough but,> fundamentally, he was too soft."> > Whereas his son is a hard man—especially when it comes to beating> girls' naked bottoms. One of the hookers is strapped into a gag to> stifle her screams as Mosley lays into her backside in front of the> other four girls. With a Nazi swagger, he counts each stroke in> German before having sex with his ‘victim'.> > A frantic orgy then begins, as a brunette hooker is strapped to a> bench before a dominatrix uses a sex toy on her. Later she performs> a lesbian act on one of the blondes. Red-faced and panting, Mosley> looks on like a child in a sweet shop, but surrounded by bright red> bottoms.> > The orgy lasted almost five hours and the five hookers spent the> final ten minutes laughing and drinking wine together. One said:> "The girls have all had a good seeing-to!"> > After the sex marathon, Mosley dressed again and had a quick> pit-stop, turning down wine in favour of a cup of tea. At 5.05pm, he> put on his overcoat and disappeared into the blustery afternoon to> resume his other life as Max the respectable motor-racing mogul who> will be officiating at the next Formula One Grand Prix in Bahrain> next weekend.> > It was his wife of 48 years, Jean, who introduced him to his love of> motorsport. After meeting him at a fascist Union Movement rally she> took him to his first race meeting to watch British ace Stirling Moss.> > On choosing the grand prix world—a decision his father opposed as> "dangerous and unwise"—over politics, Mosley said: "It was an escape> from the political arguments. I got fed up. Nobody knew me in> racing, though in Germany and Austria people used to sidle up and> whisper, ‘Your father vaz a great man'."> > In 2005, Mosley—who has two children, Alexander, 37, and 35-year-old> Patrick—was made a Chevalier de la Légion d'Honneur, one of the> highest decorations in France, for his services to motor sport. In> the late 1970s, he became the official legal adviser to the Formula> One Constructors Association (FOCA)—the body that represents the teams.> > With his sharp legal mind and devotion to the sport, he soon rose to> the top and was first elected president of the Federation> Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA) in 1993.> > Speaking of his role in the FIA and his friendship with Bernie> Ecclestone, he once said: "My job as president of the Federation> Internationale de l'Automobile isn't paid. But I've done business> with Bernie outside Formula One. In property mainly.> > "Money doesn't turn me on and I like to think I can leave whenever I> want."> > Money doesn't have to turn him on—he's already rich. A> multi-millionaire, he has a base in Monaco and a £3 million home in> London's fashionable Chelsea.> Shadow> > As well as inheriting from his father and mother—society beauty and> Nazi sympathiser Diana Mitford—he made a fortune selling his shares> in March Engineering in 1977.> > But the shadow of his Nazi father is always in the background.> Mosley Jnr once claimed his father—who died in 1980—disliked Hitler,> thinking him "over the top", but he admitted Oswald admired Italian> dictator Benito Mussolini.> > He said of his mother, who died in 2003: "It was true she liked> Hitler. Apparently he was an enormously attractive personality."> > Now Mosley has shown his true colours too—and brought a new kind of> shame on his already tarnished family name.> Evil father was a Hitler wannabe> > OSWALD Mosley (right) was the closest thing the UK had to a> rabble-rousing Hitler in the years leading up to World War II.> > He rallied his blackshirt army of fascists against Jews and> Communists. His famous march through London's East End—an area> heavily populated by Jews—sparked the infamous Battle of Cable> Street in 1936.> > Hitler admired him so much he was guest of honour at his wedding to> society beauty Diana Mitford, held at the Berlin home of evil Nazi> chief Joseph Goebbels.> > Max's aunt Unity Mitford was also a devoted Nazi. After Britain> declared war on Germany in 1939, she sent a farewell letter to> Hitler and shot herself in the head with the pearl-handled pistol> the German leader had given her as a gift. She died of her injuries> several years later.> > > > _______________________________________________> Gathering mailing list> Gathering at misera.net> http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering