[kj] Wasn't This Already Done?

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Sep 27 18:28:09 EDT 2007

What's that program you use to insert the picture jobbies in your emails
Mel, they're giving my Outlook the sloppy shits and are even worse when I
view my mails from work using this webmail piece of shite...I get these
massive <This picture has been removed for security reasons> things with
tiny fonted text wrapped around them...

So anyway, just stop it, or I'll drop a litre of dye into your facebook
aquarium and turn all your fish purple...

PS: I'm fucking addicted to that Zombies application...