[kj] Wasn't This Already Done?

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 27 18:18:18 EDT 2007

hi mike, for the hardcore collector,it is not a pointless move to release these two on vinyle,even if someone does not have turn table at present time,they may do so in the forseable future . plus what about those who did not manage to get these two first time around for one reason or another,also theres always the debate on some just prefur vinyl over c.d pressings from both a pictorial point of view(sleeve is larger,thus viewing for detail with the nakid eye captures the whole more- over c.d sleeves where everything is kinda scwashed down a lot)---

sound quality wise,some would also argue that vinyle has the better crisper lead here

with reguard to longevity in overall sound quality,vinyl wins again over c.d--i have vinyl pressings from 20 years ago,that have out lived some of my c.d pressings that i only purchased a year ago these are staring to sound a bit grainy and muffled in quality thankfully these have not happened to anyof my k.j ones,but still,the vinyl just sounds better anyhow.

melinda

From: logvinoff77 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 18:50:20 -0400Subject: Re: [kj] Wasn't This Already Done?

both pointless releases imo as i don't spin vinyl.re-relasing love like blood with a different cover is also pointless imo, as it is already available as is no way out but forward go...which is the same thing. why don't they plastichead put their efforts into some stuff that would actually sell like those peel sessions remastered or a dvd with concert and video performances? don't get me wrong inside extremities was well put together and i also can't wait for my extremities special edition to arrive. hope we get more info on geordie's solo album and also the emi-remasters in the near future.