[kj] . . Clutch/Homies

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Thu Sep 27 17:04:06 EDT 2007

In a message dated 9/27/2007 1:37:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
wessidetempest at hotmail.com writes:

On the other hand what i don't like is that super-red-neck-white-trash look.
Makes me think inmediately in some KKK racist bastards, or in those "Minute
Men" idiots from Arizona that enjoy shooting at the mexican illegals that
cross the border... but this is 100% prejudice. Anyone know if i am right or
wrong? Anyone know if a black or a latin guy would be welcome to a Clutch gig?

Clutch- they are from my hood actually. We hung out pre Clutch when they
were all Straight Edge and had this awful Straightedge band "Moral Minority" (or
something like that). They were a few years younger then me and just getting
into things- they were a little dorky but smart, good kids. I got them down
to some of the real deal hardcore shows and helped put them in the loop with
getting gigs-
This latest shtick that they have is something ive seen they just evolved
into---probably out of boredom. They arent really lifeong rednecks or
lowbrow/mentality at all- Good band. I havent really kept on top of all their music
but I dig most of it when I hear it.
~Adam

Adam Helfer
President