[kj] OT: The Cure

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Sep 27 15:39:52 EDT 2007

I saw them in an arena type gig, 12 000 ppl. Didn't know most of the songs
they played during the 3 hours to be honest, I've only got a few of their
albums...but that made it really enjoyable in it's own right, a lot of the
new ones sounded fucking brilliant first time round, and it's a cool way
to get a first exposure to them. I'm definitely gonna see them again. Bear
in mind I'm a long time semi-casual fan tho. These guys can be a bit
divisive, like em or don't.