[kj] OT - further update on Ruts DVD for Paul Fox & Cancer Research UK

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Tue Sep 25 10:01:27 EDT 2007

Nah, not me Dave ... I can't say I found that too appealing a prospect,
despite it all being for charity ... but did I buy one of those £10 Ruts
"flyer" t-shirts (plus a nifty £5 programme) to go with my own incredibly
sweaty "What's This For ... !" garment ... and I think I'll be buying
another XL with the blue writing ... and it was a friend (Simon) of my
future-bruv-in-law who had Wardance dedicated to him by the DJ ... he is
working on the Ruts documentary part of the DVD ...

* http://home.clara.net/antoni/ *