[kj] OT - off to the Gallows

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 23 20:54:24 EDT 2007

She left it on my table without telling me about it... So no chance to
say "Thanks" or "Take it back and donate to the charity of your choice,"
either. I saw it and was like "What is this??" The fact that a relative
left a Christian metal band's CD on my table surreptitiously is kind of
creepy, very Ned Flanders-esque -- well, maybe not even that. Maybe
relatives don't like all the skulls and black candles I have in my
apartment.

-Oliver

Brendan wrote:

"Did you manage to hide the grimace and say thank you politely?
Sometimes it's bloody hard."