[kj] Pistols in London

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sat Sep 22 19:38:27 EDT 2007

Abortion, from memory.

_____

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of GREG SLAWSON
Sent: Sunday, 23 September 2007 9:11 a.m.
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] Pistols in London

What did Johnny say the song was really about, or what point was it making?

_____

Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 20:22:21 +0100
From: tim.bucknall at googlemail.com
To: gathering at misera.net

the bollocks DVD has a fantastic explanation of bodies, and also an
interview that JL gave to sirius radio a few years back, explains it much
better than i ever could

Gingoblin, you didn't like crystal palace?

wierd, i wasn't there but from bootlegs i would rate that 2002/3 tour much
better than the 96 tour

i see theres now a pistols version of KJ's vinyl bootleg archive
compilation,

"never trust a hippy" pity its a limited edition import

7 cds of live stuff kept me entertained all week, all bands should do one

On 21/09/2007, Stephen Robinson <heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk>