[kj] Pistols in London

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Sat Sep 22 17:11:09 EDT 2007

What did Johnny say the song was really about, or what point was it making?

Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 20:22:21 +0100From: tim.bucknall at googlemail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] Pistols in London
the bollocks DVD has a fantastic explanation of bodies, and also an interview that JL gave to sirius radio a few years back, explains it much better than i ever could

Gingoblin, you didn't like crystal palace?
wierd, i wasn't there but from bootlegs i would rate that 2002/3 tour much better than the 96 tour

i see theres now a pistols version of KJ's vinyl bootleg archive compilation,
"never trust a hippy" pity its a limited edition import
7 cds of live stuff kept me entertained all week, all bands should do one