[kj] Jaz starring as.......

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 17:55:07 EDT 2007

i was over in sidney for the rugby world cup in 03--when it was england v
ozzy....ozzy lost, ouch ;(

the atmostphere was eletric,buzzing right around the city,everyone was on a
natural high,well those who were not smashed(intoxicated) were,just me then
;P

plus k.j played a gig at motroas well,toooooooooo easy ;D))oh ive told yous
that,havnt i :) !!!

ps i am following the rugby also at mo because i love it,but you brendan put
it down better than i,so i will leave those tech bits to you ;o

melinda ps rugby is way better and alot more exciting to watch than either
cricket(the old mans game--its so f... dull ;o) or foot ball, girls
game---ok wont go any further,theres far to many footys on the list ;/