[kj] Jaz starring as.......

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Sep 18 17:41:06 EDT 2007

Nope, no barb. You'd be a bit silly getting cocky with our world cup
history. It's more puzzling than anything how the poms are doing, that
game vs the Boks is possibly their most ignominious defeat ever, and they
are defending champs. Disappointing to the fans, I personally think that,
as usual, it's the administrators, not the players who are at fault. I
actually saw the english team when they invaded my gym a few years ago
actually, when the Lions were down here.

The aussies in my opinion have a good chance, they are uncannily good at
winning, from anywhere. Seems like there's only 3 teams really in it
though, which makes some of the games and scores pretty ridiculous.