[kj] feast of blaze(original).

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 15 16:37:50 EDT 2007

I saw Fugazi in 1993. If I was fifteen that would mean I was 1 years old
when I saw them. Fugazi started twenty years ago, broke up in 2001 (or
went on "indefinite hiatus," as they prefer), six years ago. They're
not a new band.

I saw them again in 1999 at San Franciso's Maritime Hall with the great
post-punk band The Ex (who sound like Gang of Four by way of Crass).
That performance was good but not as stellar as the 1993 performance,
when I think Fugazi were in their glory days.

-Oliver

GREG SLAWSON wrote:

Oliver, how old are you, 15? Fugazi are like grandparents of the "glory
days".