[kj] OT: Thelema film

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 14 18:46:10 EDT 2007

thats the place-- lochness/boleskin house--was on the tip of my
tongue..doh.....

so j.page sold it,i herd alot of stuff went on there with the zep
boys,magick/all matters related,well the house may have been sold,but the
magick/occult matters are still very much with the zep even to this day,they
started it when the joke boys were still kiddys ;-D))))

thats why i think this gig coming up at 02 will be amaizing,bonzo(drummer)
may not be there,but i bet he will be there in another way,playing through
his son-)who is going to do the drumming)with a little help from out side
forces--you know what i mean--zeps conected to all that as ive said---
anyway i am no exspert,only having a strong feeling about this--but then
lets just see hay,the reviews on 27th nov after the gig,i am prepaired to
lay bets on how powerful the drumming will be:)

melinda