[kj] OT: Thelema film

S. Man spacedmanrecords at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 18:01:01 EDT 2007

Page sold it some some years ago. It's actually on Loch Ness. I've seen
a couple of Crowley docs and this one, "The Other Loch Ness Monster" was
not terrible. It is almost exclusively about Boleskine House.

You can download it here:
http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3636392/Documentary_-_Aleister_Crowley_-_The_Other_Loch_Ness_Monster.mpg