[kj] OT: Pop Music Rant

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Sep 11 15:27:41 EDT 2007

I stayed late last night and one of the bigwig traders heard me listening to
music and picked instantly that it was Killing Joke (Nighttime.).and it was
one of the more obscure tracks too.all hope is not lost!

I mentioned that Jaz was living down here and a bit about what he's been up
to, including that stuff about the NZ national anthem at one of the world
cups in the 90s, and his opinion was "who gives a shit" which is pretty much
most people's opinion :-) May have caused a stir at the time though.but I
can't remember it.

_____