[kj] Poll anyone ?

Janean Lancaster Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.uk
Tue Sep 11 04:43:01 EDT 2007

<<< Listening to the new Siouxsie CD Manatray >>>

I really must get this. A few months ago I re-discovered the Banshees
and listened to little else for a while. I'm so jealous of anyone who's
going to see her in London. I'd love to go, but I'm too chicken to go
London on me own! I get lost very easily and the Tube reminds me of the
League of Gentlemen where Tubbs can't understand a map - "Lines and
lines and lines..."

Bloody London! Always pisses me off when bands only play there. Boris
and Sunn O))) doing Altar - I'd love to see that too.

Cheers,

Janean