[kj] Poll anyone ?

Janean Lancaster Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.uk
Mon Sep 10 04:11:06 EDT 2007

1. Who are you ?

Janean

2. Where are you ?

At my desk, Middleton, Manchester.

3. How are you ?

Tired, I want to go home and back to bed.

4. Heard anything good lately that you'd like to share ?

Von Sudenfed - "Tromatic Relexxions"

Ulver - "Perdition City"

Birchville Cat Motel - "Our Love Will Destroy the World"

5. Where do you stand on the great 'Hosannas' debate ?

a) it's a flawed masterpiece - classic KJ

Second favourite after Night Time.

6. If KJ were to do one of those one off gigs where they play one
of their classic albums all the way through, which one should they do ?

I'd like them to do 3, spanning their career (like The Cure did with
Trilogy).
First one, Night Time, Hosannas.

7. Favourite 3 KJ album covers...................?

First one, Fire Dances, Extremities.

8. Least favourite KJ album cover

That clown.

9. Which is it to be - King Crimson or Queen ?

b) Queen

10. Which Queen song would you like to see KJ cover ?

Death on Two Legs. It's the only one with enough fire for KJ.

11. And which Crimso tune ?

Don't know any.

12. Whats Geordie's solo album going to sound like ?

Instrumental, I hope.

13. Got any good gigs coming up ?

Depends on your taste. Human League (always a giggle) and Richard
Hawley. Possibly Patrick Wolf.

14. Where do you stand on the great 'Democracy' debate ?

a) it's a flawed masterpiece - classic KJ

15. Peter West - is he

a) a top bloke - the Gathering would be a duller place without his
lively contributions

b) He remains the consummate wind-up merchant - never fails in
getting someone's hackles up.

c) A slightly sad character with too much time on his hands and an
over large chip on his shoulder

d) Peter who ?

e) None of the above

Somewhere between b and c.