[kj] Poll anyone ?

Paul Richards paul.ar at virgin.net
Sun Sep 9 09:57:22 EDT 2007

> 1. Who are you ?

As above

> 2. Where are you ?

London NW6

> 3. How are you ?

OK

> 4. Heard anything good lately that you'd like to share ?

Rustie - Jagz the smack ep

> 5. Where do you stand on the great 'Hosannas' debate ?

> a) it's a flawed masterpiece -- classic KJ

> b) it sucks a big fat one

> c) the songs are fine but the sound is awful

> d) its OK

Mostly C - but Majestic & Judas Goat stand out

> 6. If KJ were to do one of those one off gigs where they play one

> of their classic albums all the way through, which one should

> they do ?

I don't like the idea of this but I'll go for Revelations or Night Time
depending on who was playing bass

> 7. Favourite 3 KJ album covers...................?

WTF!, Revelations & Pandemonium

> 8. Least favourite KJ album cover

OTG

> 9. Which is it to be -- King Crimson or Queen ?

> a)King Crimson

> b) Queen

> c) both of the above

> d) neither of the above -- I'm a Rush fan

Can't remember anything by King Crimson, but I hate Queen & only know
one Rush track.

> 10. Which Queen song would you like to see KJ cover ?

None.

> 11. And which Crimso tune ?

??? see above

> 12. Whats Geordie's solo album going to sound like ?

I have this strange image of laid back, mostly undistorted guitars,
folky female voice, the sound of a dark, smokey bar & drinking tequila
all night.
Sort of the Good Samaritan crossed with Portishead.

> 13. Got any good gigs coming up ?

Not as far as I am aware.

> 14. Where do you stand on the great 'Democracy' debate ?

> a) it's a flawed masterpiece -- classic KJ

> b) it sucks a big fat one

> c) the songs are fine but the sound is awful

> d) its OK

Used to be B, now D but I hate Lanterns.

> 15. Peter West -- is he

> a) a top bloke -- the Gathering would be a duller place without

> his lively contributions

> b) He remains the consummate wind-up merchant -- never fails in

> getting someone's hackles up.

> c) A slightly sad character with too much time on his hands and

> an over large chip on his shoulder

> d) Peter who ?

> e) None of the above

cheers