[kj] KJ Poll Anyone: Addendum

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sun Sep 9 03:37:30 EDT 2007

Re, seing Tool VOUCH!

Does anyone else remember some weird possibly german character(s) played by
some comedian(s), the characters were a bit of a take the piss of Scorpions
fans and other over-enthusiastic European hair metallers.anyways, all I can
remember is they always used to go "Vouch!", which cracked me and me little
brother up, and now it's one of those in jokes.

PS: Are NIN worth seeing.? Haven't gotten into them yet, their tracks I've
heard and seen through MTV and all that don't do it for me.

_____