[kj] poll

mike logvinoff77 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 8 21:41:57 EDT 2007

1. Who are you ?> mike> > > 2. Where are you ?> > ottawa, canada> > 3. How are you ?> > tired> > 4. Heard anything good lately that you'd like to share ?> stayte, u.s.s.a, new prong, new ministry> > > 5. Where do you stand on the great 'Hosannas' debate ? > > a) it's a flawed masterpiece - classic KJ> > b) it sucks a big fat one> > c) the songs are fine but the sound is awful> > d) its OK> > C "songs need an enema" like cliff said, but there are some decent songs and if it had better production/mixing would have made it a better album! this tribal antidote, is one of my all time faves though.

> 6. If KJ were to do one of those one off gigs where they play one of> their classic albums all the way through, which one should they do ?
Firedances would be cool. > > > > 7. Favourite 3 KJ album covers.......?> don't have a favourite at the moment...maybe "what's this for"> > > 8. Least favourite KJ album cover > unperverted pantomime

> > > 9. Which is it to be - King Crimson or Queen ?> > a)King Crimson> > b) Queen> > c) both of the above> > d) neither of the above - I'm a Rush fan> > king crimson, but i also like rush> > 10. Which Queen song would you like to see KJ cover ?> > none...i can't stand queen> > 11. And which Crimso tune ?

dinosaur> > > 12. Whats Geordie's solo album going to sound like ?
hopefully an amazing showcase of masterful melodic riffery > > > 13. Got any good gigs coming up ?
nope, but want to catch ministry on their final tour > > > > 14. Where do you stand on the great 'Democracy' debate ? > > a) it's a flawed masterpiece - classic KJ> > b) it sucks a big fat one> > c) the songs are fine but the sound is awful> > d) its OK> > c sound again sucks and d some songs are really good > > 15. Peter West - is he > > a) a top bloke - the Gathering would be a duller place without his> lively contributions> > b) He remains the consummate wind-up merchant - never fails in getting> someone's hackles up.> > c) A slightly sad character with too much time on his hands and an> over large chip on his shoulder> > d) Peter who ?> > e) None of the above f=boring