[kj] Poll anyone ?

bongo humanhybrid666 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 21:12:20 EDT 2007

> Who are you ?

johnny aka bongo

> Where are you ?

north east coast, north island, new zealand

> How are you ?

fucking epic

> Heard anything good lately that you'd like to share ?

hmm... i recently heard a 20 episode audio book on the historical
jesus that was pretty good...! also, the ALLBLACKS are unstoppable!

> Where do you stand on the great 'Hosannas' debate ?

> a) it's a flawed masterpiece – classic KJ

> b) it sucks a big fat one

> c) the songs are fine but the sound is awful

> d) its OK

a & perhaps c

> If KJ were to do one of those one off gigs where they play one of their

> classic albums all the way through, which one should they do ?

firedances

> Favourite 3 KJ album covers……………….?

firedances
revelations
L?INBO

> Least favourite KJ album cover

KJ2003

> Which is it to be – King Crimson or Queen ?

> a)King Crimson

> b) Queen

> c) both of the above

> d) neither of the above – I'm a Rush fan

e ~ dont care

> Which Queen song would you like to see KJ cover ?

> And which Crimso tune ?

> Whats Geordie's solo album going to sound like ?

unexpectable

> Got any good gigs coming up ?

Exploited

> Where do you stand on the great 'Democracy' debate ?

> a) it's a flawed masterpiece – classic KJ

> b) it sucks a big fat one

> c) the songs are fine but the sound is awful

> d) its OK

a & perhaps c

> Peter West – is he

> a) a top bloke – the Gathering would be a duller place without his

> lively contributions

> b) He remains the consummate wind-up merchant – never fails in getting

> someone's hackles up.

> c) A slightly sad character with too much time on his hands and an

> over large chip on his shoulder

> d) Peter who ?

> e) None of the above

probably an ok guy, i'd have a beer with him anytime, but comes across
as a selfish fucktard fairly regularly on the Gathering..

--

postponed indefinitely..."