[kj] Poll anyone ?

S. Man spacedmanrecords at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 14:25:01 EDT 2007

Peter Moltesen wrote:
1. Who are you ? : a Geordie wannabe

2. Where are you ? : Ohio

3. How are you ? : wired

4. Heard anything good lately that you’d like to share ?

The Needles - In The Red ...classic, straight-up hard rock, played their
asses off for like 5 people when I saw them

5. Where do you stand on the great ‘Hosannas’ debate ?
it’s a flawed masterpiece – classic KJ - sound varies
... walking w/ gods is one of the strongest tracks they've ever done.
unexpectedly, this tribal antidote has the most plays of any kj track on
my ipod

6. If KJ were to do one of those one off gigs where they play one of
their classic albums all the way through, which one should they do ?

Night Time ... duh! I don't care if it was 1985...those songs are still
vicious. Taken as an entire album I think it is the most coherent of
all. The peak of Geordie's recorded guitar sound.

7. Favourite 3 KJ album covers……………….?
Killing Joke - the first one, not that moronic insane clown posse crap
What's THIS For...!
Extremeties

8. Least favourite KJ album cover
KJ 2003 -

9. Which is it to be – King Crimson or Queen ?
Queen

10. Which Queen song would you like to see KJ cover ?
Nothing comes to mind.

11. And which Crimso tune ?
In the Court of the Crimson King ...although I'd prefer an
interpretation rather than a straight cover. I've always held a loose
association w/ that album cover and KJ anyways.

12. Whats Geordie’s solo album going to sound like ?
hopefully epic awesomeness

13. Got any good gigs coming up ?
good ones tend to be the ones I wasn't anticipating to be good.

14. Where do you stand on the great ‘Democracy’ debate ?

it’s a flawed masterpiece – classic KJ but I don't listen to it that much

15. Peter West – is he
Peter who ?