[kj] Poll anyone ?

Jokers circusbar at uol.com.br
Sat Sep 8 13:14:38 EDT 2007

1.. Who are you ? Diaz, Luiz Gustavo

2.. Where are you ? Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil

3.. How are you ? Fine, Thanks!

4.. Heard anything good lately that you'd like to share ? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............

5.. Where do you stand on the great 'Hosannas' debate ?
c) the songs are fine but the sound is awful

If KJ were to do one of those one off gigs where they play one of their classic albums all the way through, which one should they do ?

Self Tittled, Fire Dances & Nighttime

7.. Favourite 3 KJ album covers.......? Self Tittled, What´s This For! & Extremities

8.. Least favourite KJ album cover Democracy

9.. Which is it to be - King Crimson or Queen ?
a)King Crimson

10.. Which Queen song would you like to see KJ cover ? None

11.. And which Crimso tune ? None

12.. Whats Geordie's solo album going to sound like ? I hope it didn´t sound like Damage Manual!

13.. Got any good gigs coming up ? I´m going to see Bjork for the first time, but The Killers and Arctic Monkeys are on the same gig

14.. Where do you stand on the great 'Democracy' debate ?
d) its OK

15.. Peter West - is he
a) a top bloke - the Gathering would be a duller place without his lively contributions