[kj] remasters

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Sat Sep 8 12:26:19 EDT 2007

Was it the main Amazon US site ? They were flagged as "import" - I'd wait and see to confirm what to pay in the UK - the price seems a bit too expensive ... but an alternative mix of BTATS is essential ... I've always been an OTG supporter in spite of the obvious flaws so can see myself buying that with bonus tracks ... I'd rather spend more dosh on rare KJ stuff than dabble with the shite out there today ... no Kaiser Chiefs, Kasabian, The Killers, The Kills for me, utter piffle