[kj] FW: Re: cauntionary tale

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 6 15:36:36 EDT 2007

reply is below your post ok ;-)

>From: "Rob's Arse" <joker at Z6.com>

>To: "melinda grant" <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com>

>Subject: Re: [kj] rob--mel ;-) off list

>Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 13:39:35 -0700

>Hi Mel

>I believe you. Mik had some problems I know and well, people do odd things.

>Not judging him at all.

>Kind of strange his comment to you though and I can understand your

>frustration. You have to let it out now and then!

>As for telling Raven, don't forget Raven was here on the Gathering and saw

>everything. It wasn't exactly a well kept secret.

>Don't worry Mel. You're not a snitch! You;re a good un!

>By the way, how is your Dad doing. He was not well right?

>Take care!

>Rob...............................................................

someone else told raven,and they have obviously tried to" use me as the
scapegoat ;-/ "i fight my own battles,i dont need raven to hold my hand!! i
actually do not know raven that well--look in the directrion of someone who
conversed alot with him,both at gatherings and on-line--,theres your
answer-- someone else is guilty of telling him--but not big enough to own
up--my conscons is totally clear!!!
i never break confidences,what sort of person do you think i am? btw i am
loyal person,respecting other peoples privacy and certainly never stab
anyone in the back,i dont do revenge--but there are only so many times a
person can be taken advantage of, b.4 they feel compelled to react, mik
raven took the piss-big time/so i do not apologise for my post,or feel a
shred of guilt-i was wronged and if he had not taken advantage of me in the
first place,and been honest,it never would of come as far as me having to
tell whole gathering list in a post--its his own fault,not mine-he brought
it on hi,self it was well over due/what do you take me for?--he pushed the
envelope once to often,i am no ones door mat ok ;-0 btw i also ihad other
issues to deal with also during that time,everyone does,thats no reason to
f.....someone around in the way he continiously did to me,its an excuse to
avoid taking responsability for what he did i feel!!

>thanks for asking about my dad ;-) he is very unwell,his condition is

>such,that he is terminal and recently--month ago-- found out that the old

>fellow has to contend with dieabetism as well ;-(

the situation has taken its toll on him and he also,as i am very found of
him,however,me and my
sister are doing are very best that we can afford for him at leasr ;-)