[kj] Unspeakable compilation

Geoffrey ODonoghue go1845 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 00:30:56 EDT 2007

Hi Christof

Sorry about the delay in replying. I think I saw a post from you indicating that you would be downloading the Unspeakable files from Darren's site. If you are still interested in the hard copy version (standard CD format not mp3) then please let me know.

regards

Geoff

Christof hamille <wessidetempest at hotmail.com> wrote:
I'd be happy either way. And can help out either way. I could post for a
short amount of time once receiving said copy.

Just offering

and thanks

Chris