[kj] the essence

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Wed Sep 5 18:28:04 EDT 2007

Yes, they certainly did. Invited KC to tour with them. I have a recording
somewhere of KC doing the title track from "Red" with Danny Carey drumming.
KC were testing out the noisier tracks from their "Power To Believe" album,
and although the Tool-heads hated them, the set I saw was HUGE.

I had to really work at liking Tool (a friend whose opinion I have a lot of
time for really rated them), but got them when Aenima came out. Doubt
they'll top Lateralus, although I did like the packaging for 10,000 Days.

Darren
Hungerford, UK