[kj] the essence

folk devil folkdevil_23 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 19:23:24 EDT 2007

oo, here's another..Yes, Bob Dylan sucks. Helped rig his sound once and only
the board guy was allowed to stay for the sound checking, when something was
wrong, we all came back and rearranged things and went back outside again
etc...This was all done under the direction of some obnoxious twat in a
trenchcoat saying Bob wants this and Bob Wants that. I tell you, when I saw
"Bob' in his dressing room, all he wanted was a fix!