[kj] a cautionary tale

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 3 15:23:43 EDT 2007

your very lucky there robs arse,70 is a very lucky number ;-D)) so lucky
that you proberly have never had to change the battery once ;-D)))))

where as 10/100/1000 are special magikal numbers gaining power the more
zeros that are added,if i remember correctly,it was the 10th of some month
that i first got into k.js music back in 79:)!!

melinda