[kj] a cautionary tale

Rob's Arse joker at Z6.com
Mon Sep 3 15:14:47 EDT 2007

Mine is no 70.

which is REALLY spooky.

Cos if you add some numbers to 70 and then take some away and rearrange them, you get

666!

Weird SHIT!

www.iamscuzzy.com www.myspace.com/scuzzywear

--- hollytree1961 at hotmail.com wrote:

From: "melinda grant" <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com>
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] a cautionary tale
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 20:22:00 +0100

i was really getting into that,waiting for you to come up with a hair razing
finalie ;-D))
then,the batteries ran out,oh what an anti climax ;-( try again and really
get the hair standing up on the back of peoples necks ;-p

btw,i have one of those clocks,its still working ,mine is the large
type.number 100 ;-)

what number is yours woody? actually anyone who has one of those m/d large
clocks,say what number you have,well you dont have to,i am kinda curious
beeing into numerology and all ;-))

melinda ps i know there are the mini versions,but i prefured the large
version so only got that!!!!