[kj] a cautionary tale from fatpotanga style...

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 2 18:45:06 EDT 2007

Re: [kj] a cautionary tale from fatpotanga style...Well Hell, at least you hadn't just done a bab and was looking for the toilet roll that you'd just dropped under the bowl.

On Friday I had a meeting with our T Shirt supplier.
I hopped on the train & my hour & ten min journey was extended by an extra 80 mins.
Half way through... Lordy!
Too much coffee!
I need a wee!
So off I trundle to the toilets.

This girl beat me to them so I had to dance around outside while she poo'd, shaved her legs or whatever she did as she was aaaaaages in there.

Now, I don't now if you're familiar with the loos on virgin trains but they're all push button with these vast curved doors that slide round slowly sideways so as to accommodate wheel chairs.
I ran in and hit the big red button to shut the door discovering that I had actually hit the 'alarm' button.
I then see this lift like button of two arrows pointing inwards "><" so I hit that & the door slowly churned inwards.
Thank god, I started to take a leak just as this voice through the intercom starts asking me if I was alright.
"Fine! Hit the wrong button!" I shouted, trying to drown out the background chorus of water hitting water.
What an eedjit I though to myself as the door suddenly started to whirr open on me mid-piss.
Now the toilet is on the wall right next to the door, I am stood up pretty much facing it so I can only stare in horror as the door starts to whirr slowly open & I am exposed cock out, mid piss to this this startled looking man & the corridor.
Being an electric door - a very slow moving electric door - neither he nor I can quickly slam it.
I am also mid flow, facing him & can't move without it all getting very messy.
He blurts an apology and moves away & just as this woman walks past I manage to reach back enough & hit the "><" button again to whirr the door agonizingly slowly closed.
In my enthusiasm to empty my bladder it turns out I had neglected to press the second button marked "L" to lock it.

I am fatpotanga
I am an equal opportunity.