[kj] a cautionary tale

Chris Williamson Chris.Williamson at tamarbridge.org.uk
Sun Sep 2 15:31:29 EDT 2007

You think that's scary.

I was wearing my MD metal badge to the 25th Anniversary Show and after
getting shitface drunk in the pub, jumping about like a lunatic in the
mosh, ending up pissed backstage and on to some dodgy party were (wait
for it) I REMEMBER NOTHING! Staggering aimlessly though the night and
waking up face down on my mate's floor only to find that the badge was
(gasp) GONE!

It's a mystery to this very day! Come to think of it, so are the
bruises.

Goodnight

LC