[kj] Sex Pistols on Tonight Show

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Wed Oct 31 19:05:52 EDT 2007

Greg,

You mean The Late, Late, Show w/ Craig Ferguson. And I am sure he will talk
to them. Last night sounded ok on Leno.

~LB

In a message dated 10/31/2007 5:10:34 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
gregslawson at msn.com writes:

My newspaper says they will be on "Craig Kilbourne" starting at 12:35 (so at
the end of that show). Barry Manilow, the opposite of the Pistols, will be
on Leno!