[kj] ot ipat brutal truth/no change gear not like that hay..

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 30 10:48:37 EDT 2007

like i said --i give up!!

pss yes i like youths playing and always did ;) pppsss i agree,any self indulgent remorse is pointless,so lets celebrate--i am in posative mood and you sound just fine on this sunny tuesday afternoon,well its sunny here anyways ;D)))))

melinda--ipat you have a way--the right way to handle ..thats all ;P.........................................................
ppps i dont like you CHRISS-- you are crule have you any idaer what i have been going through these last 3 weeks? your tacless by saying--"at least the medication stopped the spots" i hate you,and here it is for all to read--4 you to say something like that--I TAKE OFFENCE BASTARD U!! I am not going to argue with you,but you show me today who you really are-thank you// U HURT ME BABDLY;/

Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 14:35:34 +0000From: pmdavies at gmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] ot chriss brutal truth/no change gear not like that hay..personally, whilst i have pondered over that Raven has gone to another journey (add in whatever is suitable to you) ive been deleting the majority of mails as its of no interest to me. i did laugh at this mails origional subject and saw no problem for me although i did get fed up with recent mails about blobs. I didnt contribute to flowers nor do i need to excuse myself for not doing so. I wouldnt have commented had it not become an issue. Any self indulgent remorse seems to be pointless and now the competitions dead we can conclusively say that Youth is the best bass option. Disrespectful? killing facking joke babeeee