[kj] ot chriss brutal truth/no change gear not like that hay..

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 10:35:34 EDT 2007

personally, whilst i have pondered over that Raven has gone to another
journey (add in whatever is suitable to you) ive been deleting the majority
of mails as its of no interest to me.
i did laugh at this mails origional subject and saw no problem for me
although i did get fed up with recent mails about blobs.
I didnt contribute to flowers nor do i need to excuse myself for not doing
so. I wouldnt have commented had it not become an issue. Any self indulgent
remorse seems to be pointless and now the competitions dead we can
conclusively say that Youth is the best bass option. Disrespectful? killing
facking joke babeeee