[kj] R.I.P. Raven

Change crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 26 10:19:19 EDT 2007

RIP from me too, met Raven a few times very briefly at
Killing Joke gigs. Not looked at a computer for over a
week and come back to this. What a downer!

Seems an odd coincidence that Raven died close to the
CERN generator where they were planning to activate
planetary black holes (extremities) but I think that
has been delayed until next year, when things will
probably get worse...

--- Neil Perry <neilfperry at btinternet.com> wrote:

> Been away all weekend, someone rang me last night

> saying they had

> read something on BBC entertainment news. Didn't

> really believe them.

> Last met him with Colesy in London a few years

> back. What a top bloke.

> Fucking gutted. Commiserations to one and all.

> "A. Madani" <a.madani at anirrationaldomain.net> wrote:

> I sent a request to an online radio

> station telling them to play Love Like Blood in

> Raven's honor.

> To my amazement, they're actually doing it.

> Man, it's tough being at work today.

INTERZONE
http://www.augustineleudar.110mb.com/Interzone.htm

RTX, Kristin Hersh, Githead, Shellac, Michael Gira & the Dirty Three interviewed here:
http://www.perfectsoundforever.com

Polysics interviewed here:
http://www.cultcargo.net