[kj] R.I.P. Raven

Luca Signorelli lucasignorelli at alice.it
Mon Oct 22 15:14:15 EDT 2007

I can't believe it. I can't bloody believe it.

It's all day, since I've heard the news that I'm trying to deal with
this, but I just can't. I can't believe Paul is gone. Not him, bloody
hell, not him. And I can't believe he died in Geneva. What a evil, evil
luck. Because when I think "Paul Raven" and "Geneva", my mind goes back
to November 23rd, 1983, when Killing Joke played one of their best gigs
ever in a underground squat, the night they presented "Nightime", a gig
so memorabel I can't relive it just closing my eyes...
...and the evening after the gig we went with Geordie, Jaz and Big Paul
at Raven's place, and all togethe we watched "Life of Brian", and we
laughed so much I almost chocked...

... and now I just want to wake up and discover it's only a bad dream...