[kj] killing joke rmxd

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 25 15:31:41 EDT 2007

That's where I sit. Versions like the Exorcism and Whiteout (one was
"Bretonic Revenge mix," another was "Johan" or something like that) were
great. Probably because the lent themselves to that style anyway, but
those work for me. As with covers (anywhere, by anyone), it is a
1-in-100 shot that it works.