[kj] Paul Raven RIP

Patrick Tofield PT at inlive.tv
Wed Oct 24 12:35:54 EDT 2007

Might be a little early for this, but, given your writing prowess Alex,
maybe a book on the bass man could be in order?
I only met him a couple of times but he had some great stories and I for
one would like to hear more.

Pat

-
Patrick Tofield

inLive Interactive Ltd
13 Zarchin St. Ra'anana Israel
Tel: +972 9 745 85 45
Fax: +972 9 745 85 65
Cell: +972 548 10 83 38
www.inlive.tv

inLive GmbH
Tel: +49 (0) 89 890 69 300
Fax: +49 (0) 89 890 69 303

material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of
any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.
Thank you.