[kj] Someone mentioned something about a tribute album...

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 22 22:59:24 EDT 2007

i'd like to contribute some tracks, let's say:

l*et's all go (to the fire dances)
the gathering
kings and queens
tabazan
extremities
kaliyuga*
and 'er maybe *night time* & or an original track

i think raven would be encouraging we send in original tracks as well as
he was such a great supporter of gathering member projects.

anyway, although it may take some time to get things recorded and sent
away..i may have selected more than a fair share of tunes but is there
any reason why the compilation can't have more the "standard" amount of
tracks?! no ? good! so yes, put me down for those ok?

p.s. i don't mean to speak for 'em but back in the day when raven was on
list - he was very vocal and had lots of fun with some of the better
posts, which had me enjoying the thought of ravens' reply to oliver's
stud farm post. anyone care to take a stab at what his reply would be?