[kj] Someone mentioned something about a tribute album...

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 22 19:47:58 EDT 2007

So I'm sitting here getting back to work (big project due) and I grab a handful of Raven induced CDs and a six pack of Newcastle (probably any beer would have worked).
Murder Inc.
Pigface - Fook
Killing Joke - XXV The Gathering
Killing Joke - Extremities (un-re-mastered version)

And it makes me think that one of the many tragedies of this situation is that he was not able to rejoice and playing again the mighty Extremities track.
In fantasy land I imagined that after Ministry did their farewell tours and Killing Joke are back up and running (albeit slowly) and that we would actually get to hear the Extremity tracks again live (or or the first time).

Please Remain Silent

Chris